NH Eindhoven Conference Centre Koningshof
The NH Eindhoven Conference Centre Koningshof, on the outskirts of Veldhoven, suits business travelers. It’s just a 15-minute bus ride into Eindhoven – known as the ‘The Silicon Valley of Europe’. When you want a break from work, the place is close to national park, perfect for walks and hikes.
- surrounded by lush greenery
- bus stop in front of the hotel for journeys to Eindhoven airport and station
- close to the A67 and A2, taking you to Antwerp, Amsterdam and Maastricht
The hotel’s 509 rooms include lots of combinations – you can stay in everything from a Standard room with a single bed to a Superior Kingsize . All the rooms are simply furnished in restful, toned-down colors.
- many rooms with views out onto the woods
- connecting and family rooms available
There is a wide range of options for food and drinks, plus a lovely terrace for al fresco relaxation. Speaking of which, we have a sports center which comes with a sauna, not to mention a swimming pool, gym and squash courts. There’s also an EV (electric vehicle) charging station available onsite.
- Porticato restaurant with glass roof
- rustic bar with great selection of beers
- Awarded the Green Key certification, a globally recognized certification in the tourism sector, thanks to its environmental commitment
- If you’re planning on staying with us over the weekend, book directly on nh-hotels.com, sign up to NH Rewards and take advantage of our “Lazy Sundays”, which include a late checkout (before 5pm) free of charge.
Our rooms are decorated in relaxing, muted colors. Lots of them look out onto woodland trees, while others have a patio view.
We have Standard and Superior rooms, with bed sizes ranging from Single to Kingsize. There are a few connecting and family rooms, too.